As a FRIEND of MOSTHistory, your participation and support have a significant impact on furthering the museum’s mission of preserving and presenting the borderland heritage of South Texas and Northeastern Mexico each year. From the permanent artifact collection and the archives to the exhibits spanning prehistory through the 20th century, from the educational opportunities to the innovative programs and events, FRIENDS of MOSTHistory help ensure the story of South Texas is told in a variety of ways to generations of South Texans and those who visit our region. MOSTHistory was created by the community and is sustained by the community. Museum FRIENDship serves as the foundation upon which community support is built.
While supporting the museum’s operation, you can enjoy a variety of benefits tailored just for you!
A. Free admission to museum.
B. Personalized FRIENDship card.
C. Announcements of public programs by e-mail.
D. Opportunities to meet guest speakers in educational forums.
E. Name recognition & subscription to Borderlines.
F. Invitations to museum events & special Evenings with FRIENDS.
G. 10% discount in Museum Store (most items).
H. Discount tickets/fees for certain events & classes.
Foundation of FRIENDship GroupGetting acquanited through benefits
Core Benefit Package
- $15 ……….. Student with student ID; benefits A-E ONLY
- $35 ……….. Individual Educator; employed by school
- $40 ……….. Individual
- $50 ……….. Dual; 2 adults living at same address
- $60 ……….. Family; 2 adults + children under 18
- $60 ……….. Grandparents Plus; 2 adults/4 grandchildren per visit
Family and Grandparents Plus FRIENDships receive FREE admission to special events for one year!
FRIENDS of MOSTHistory receive FREE admission to the Sunday Speaker Series.
Pillars of FRIENDship GroupGoing beyond benefits to support preservation and education programs
Core Plus Benefit Package
- Contributor: Plus, two guest passes & invitation to a Sunday afternoon guided tour.
- Benefactor: Plus, four guest passes & invitation to Sunday afternoon guided tour; 10% off facility rental.
- Patron: Plus, six guest passes; invitation to a Sunday afternoon guided tour OR Champagne Happy Hour tour with Executive Director; 10% off facility rental.
- Stakeholder: Plus, eight complimentary guest passes; invitation to Sunday afternoon guided tour OR Champagne Happy Hour tour with Executive Director with ten guests of your choosing.
- $100 ……… Contributor; 2 adults + children under 18
- $250 ……… Benefactor; 2 adults + children under 18
- $500 ……… Patron; 2 adults + children under 18
- $1,000 …… Stakeholder; 2 adults + children under 18
Pillars of FRIENDship Group receive one guided tour a year.
Capstone of the FRIENDship GroupMaking an investment in the museum and its mission
- As a major donor, Heritage Associate FRIENDS are offered the Core Benefit package along with the Heritage Associate Package which includes:
- Name recognition on the Heritage Associate Wall at the museum for one year
- Name recognition in all editions of the newsletter, BorderLines, for one year
- Guests of honor at the Heritage Ranch Gala with name recognition on the invitation to the event, special name tags at the event, and complimentary reservations commiserate with the level of Heritage Associate FRIENDship
- $1,250 …………. Heritage Associate Contributor
- $2,500 …………. Heritage Associate Patron
- $5,000 …………. Heritage Associate Council
- $10,000 ………. Chairman’s Associate Circle
Contact the Development Office for more information about becoming a Heritage Associate.