- This event has passed.
TIMED TICKET ADMISSION
November 19 @ 10:00 am - November 21 @ 5:00 pm
For your safety and ours during the COVID-19 pandemic, visitor hours will be on a limited schedule (subject to change). The Board of Trustees has initiated new safety protocols for both visitors and staff. They include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Purchasing timed tickets with a time slot for visiting to monitor the reduced capacity of visitors allowed by the State of Texas. Both paying visitors and non-paying visitors such as FRIENDS of MOSTHistory must have a ticket. Text “ticket” to 956-300-4999 and follow instructions or call 956-383-6911 for more information.
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while in the museum.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed strategically throughout the museum and all visitors and staff are expected to use them frequently.
- All visitors and staff are required to practice social distancing (6 ft apart).
- All visitors and staff are expected to self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the museum.
- We are asking all visitors to enjoy the exhibits with their eyes and ears without touching.
- All visitors and staff are expected to read the safety signage and heed the messages.
Museum hours are Thursday to Saturday (except holidays) 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You must make a reservation and purchase a ticket by clicking here.