As a FRIEND of MOSTHistory in the Foundation of FRIENDship Group, you can get acquainted with the museum through your participation in the museum’s exhibits, programs and events. In the Pillars of FRIENDship Group, you can become more engaged with the museum and begin to support the exhibits, programs and events the museum offers throughout the year.
Those who have become invested in the museum and its mission may consider the Capstone of FRIENDship Group, our Heritage Associate FRIENDS, to help sustain the annual preservation and education programs and services. Together, FRIENDS of MOSTHistory, with their participation and their support have a significant impact on furthering the museum’s mission of preserving and presenting the borderland heritage of South Texas and northeastern Mexico each year.
From the permanent artifact collection and the archives to the exhibits spanning prehistory through the 20th century, from the educational opportunities to the innovative programs and events, FRIENDS of MOSTHistory help ensure the story of South Texas is told in a variety of ways to generations of South Texans and those who visit our region. MOSTHistory was created by the community and is sustained by the community. Museum FRIENDship serves as the foundation upon which community support is built.
While supporting the museum’s operation, you can enjoy a variety of benefits tailored just for you!
A. Free admission to museum.
B. Personalized FRIENDship card.
C. Announcements of public programs by e-mail.
D. Opportunities to meet guest speakers in educational forums.
E. Name recognition & subscription to Borderlines.
F. Invitations to museum events & special Evenings with FRIENDS.
G. 10% discount in Museum Store (most items).
H. Discount tickets/fees for certain events & classes.
Foundation of FRIENDship GroupGetting acquanited through benefits with MOSTHistory
Core Benefit Package
- $15 ……….. Student with student ID; benefits A-E ONLY
- $35 ……….. Individual Educator; employed by school
- $40 ……….. Individual
- $50 ……….. Dual; 2 adults living at same address
- $60 ……….. Family; 2 adults + children under 18
- $60 ……….. Grandparents Plus; 2 adults/4 grandchildren per visit
Family and Grandparents Plus FRIENDS receive FREE admission to special events for one year!
FRIENDS of MOSTHistory receive FREE admission to the Sunday Speaker Series.
Pillars of FRIENDship GroupGoing beyond benefits to support preservation and education programs
Core Plus Benefit Package
- Contributor: Plus, two guest passes & invitation to a Sunday afternoon guided tour.
- Benefactor: Plus, four guest passes & invitation to Sunday afternoon guided tour; 10% off facility rental.
- Patron: Plus, six guest passes; invitation to a Sunday afternoon guided tour OR Champagne Happy Hour tour with Executive Director; 10% off facility rental.
- Stakeholder: Plus, eight complimentary guest passes; invitation to Sunday afternoon guided tour OR Champagne Happy Hour tour with Executive Director with ten guests of your choosing.
- $100 ……… Contributor; 2 adults + children under 18
- $250 ……… Benefactor; 2 adults + children under 18
- $500 ……… Patron; 2 adults + children under 18
- $1,000 …… Stakeholder; 2 adults + children under 18
Pillars of FRIENDship Group receive one guided tour a year.